We can help you with the attestation of any birth certificate issued anywhere within the UK and Ireland. This covers the following registration areas:
- England & Wales (General Register Office - GRO)
- Scotland (General Register Office for Scotland)
- Northern Ireland (General Register Office for N. Ireland)
- Eire - Southern Ireland (General Register Office - Ireland)
- Overseas UK registrations
- All Local Register Offices*
* Note - There can be problems with original birth certificates that have been issued more than 20 years ago. This can happen if there are difficulties locating a sample signature of the registrar signing the birth certificate. If time delays are likely to cause significant difficulties to your schedule, you would be advised to seek to have a duplicate issued of the document and have the attestation process carried out on that version. We offer an official duplication service should you need it for a replacement birth certificate.