Attestation of UK and Irish Documents
At Vital Legalisation we help individuals and organisations to attest practically any documents issued in the UK and Ireland to be used overseas. We handle the entire process to take a document that has been legally issued in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, and prepare it so that it can be presented to an overseas government organisation or employer. We can also attest most documents from the Republic of Ireland (Eire) including steps that must be completed in Dublin.
For specific details surrounding the attestation of common types of document, please choose one of the pages below. If your document is not listed, we are still likely to be able to help. Just call us on +44 (0) 330 088 1142 or submit an enquiry online.
Common documents needing legalisation:
- Educational Qualifications (Inc Degree, Diploma, A'Level, O'Level, GCSE, etc)
- Company Documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Association, etc)
- Export Documents (ATA Carnets, Certificate of Origin, Export Licence, Commercial Invoice, etc)
- Financial & Tax Documents (Bank Statements, HMRC Documents, Salary Details, etc)
- Birth, Marriage, Death and Adoption Certificates
- Identification Documents (Passports, Driving License DVLA, etc)
- Medical Documents (Doctor's Letter, Prescriptions, Veterinary Documents, etc)
- Court-Issued Documents (Divorce Papers, Wills, Estate/Probate, Injunctions, etc)
- Police Clearance Documents (CRB, DBS, Disclosure Scotland, Fingerprints, etc)